ant-user mailing list archives

From Gregory Gimler <sh...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Help with JUnit
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:30:22 GMT
I'm trying to do the following with the junit optional task.  I want to run
a test suite and indicate failure on a test.  However, I'd like to go
through the entire test suite and run every test even if one fails.  The
problem is I can either enable the halt options and stop after the first
failure/error and build unsuccessfully or I can set the halt options to
false and get the output of all failures/errors but it will return
successfully from the build (something I don't want).  Is there a way to do
this?  Thanks.

							-Greg