ant-user mailing list archives

From Gregory Gimler <sh...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: optional ant tasks question
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:11:22 GMT
Thanks for the feedback.  The problem I have with these solutions is that
people can't use vanilla ant and then just checkout our code base
without having to make modifications to their individual ant distribution,
move around and install jar files, or pass special parameters into ant when
running a target.  It
doesn't seem like the cleanest solution.  Is there no other way?  I guess
one could put the specific -lib command line switch in a shell script that
wraps the
and command but I'm not too fond of that either.  Thanks.

                                                                 -Greg