ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Alternatives to Ant's XML Syntax
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:03:52 GMT
Scott Sauyet wrote:

> But still, I don't see myself spending the time on this, and if I, who
> brought the issue forward can't be bothered, I can't imagine anyone else
> would be either.

Like I said, I can do one in m4 ... but that's uglier than XML! If anyone *wanted*
an m4-based translator ... maybe as a backend to some other language engine ...
I could probably whip one together with some dispatch (rapidity).

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message