ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Bacon <jba...@magmic.com>
Subject Re: recursive expansion of property names
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:08:21 GMT
so what do I do with this?

      private Object getProperty0(String ns, String name)
      {
          if (name==null) {
              return null;
          }
          Object o = m_allProperties.get(name);   /// <---- MINE
          if (o==null) {
              o = m_defImpl.getProperty(ns,name); /// <--- THE THING I
REPLACED
          }
          return o;
      }

do I switch it to just:

      private Object getProperty0(String ns, String name) {
        if (name == null) { return null; }
        return o = m_defImpl.getProperty(ns,name);
      }

in which case I may as well just inline it.

--
Jeffrey Bacon
jbacon@magmic.com