ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: AW: Backspace in regular expression
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:27:38 GMT
Ah, uou want the character backspace in the resultant file?
Like:
tr[backspace]
gt[backspace]
so it looks like:

I am not to sure how to do this with xml characters. One can use
<script> to set up a property with contain the backspace character:
  <target name="replacebackspace">
    <script language="beanshell">
      project.setNewProperty("backspace", "\b");
    </script>
    <delete quiet="yes" file="x.txt"/>
    <concat destfile="x.txt">
aBACKSPACEbBACKSPACEc
    </concat>
    <replaceregexp flags="g" file="x.txt">
      <regexp pattern="BACKSPACE"/>
      <substitution expression="${backspace}"/>
    </replaceregexp>
  </target>

Peter