ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: National characters filtering problem
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:23:45 GMT
Hi,

native2ascii is documented here :
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/native2ascii.html

you need to apply the <native2ascii/> task  to this file :
Temp/Locales/${bld.loc}.txt

and use the output of native2ascii as a filter file for the copy task.

because the documentation of filterset says that the filters files are
property files,
and, as Radomir wrote, property files have to be ASCII encoded.

Cheers,

Antoine