ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Calling a Unix Command from Ant
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:00:52 GMT
Shailesh Sharma wrote:

> Iam running this exec command and iam getting following exceptions:
> test:
>      [echo] ..........THIS IS THE TEST FOR REXEC COMMAND.....
> file:/export/bea/ss/build.xml:19: Could not create task or type of type: rexec.

RTFM :-)

"Note: This task depends on external libraries not included in the Ant distribution. See Library
Dependencies for more information."

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message