ant-user mailing list archives

From Jane Young <jane.yo...@Sun.COM>
Subject UnsatisfiedLinkError when invoking native library using ant
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:37:08 GMT
Hi,

I have a custom ant task which uses a native library to retrieve os
system environments.  In this task, I've set the location of the native
library in  java.library.path, java.class.path using
System.setProperty()  and also set the location of the library in
AntClassLoader class.  When invoking the native code, I get a
UnsatifiedLinkError.  There are 2 ways I can get around this: 1) set
environment LB_LIBRARY_PATH to contain  the location of the native
library or 2) set ANT_OPTS to -Djava.library.path=<location of native
library>.

Is there a way to get around this in the code without setting the
environment?   If I set it in java.library.path in the code, shouldn't
that take care of it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
jane