ant-user mailing list archives

From Jane Young <jane.yo...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: adding custom tasks without repackaging ant.jar
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:30:35 GMT
thanks for the response.
I'm using ant 1.5 which does not support antlib.
But even with antlib, I still need to define <typedef file="antlib
file"> in the build script.
Is there a way such that I can go about without defining anything new in
the build script and the custom tasks can be used with out modifying
ant.jar?

thanks,
jane