ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: adding custom tasks without repackaging ant.jar
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:17:40 GMT
Jane,

in ant 1.6, you can do even better and declare your custom tasks with an
antlib.xml file.
I suggest you read the following :

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/antlib.html

Otherwise, the <taskdef/> task supports an attribute resource, which is
the location  of a file similar to defaults.properties containing the
list of your custom tasks.
This was already in ant 1.5, probably also before.
Cheers,
Antoine