ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Calling a Unix Command from Ant
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:28:58 GMT
Shailesh Sharma wrote:

> Jack,
> can i also run the exec command remotely ?
> say i have a UNIX box called "a" and i wanted to run this command from "a" on "b".

Use the external, unrelated program "scp" with the correct arguments as your Ant Exec task
command to run commands on remote servers. If you are unfamiliar with scp, visit
http://www.openssh.com

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but