ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Using Ant to build multitarget mixed C++/Java projects
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:08:36 GMT
We solved this issue by importing the whole project from CVS  into our
version control as any other our project and then added it into our
build process. But usually it is enough just to check all third party
dependencies in binary form into version control system to ensure
reproducibility.

- Alexey.