ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Blomkvist" <kenneth.blomkv...@infinisec.se>
Subject javac task and srcdir
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 06:40:44 GMT
I'm trying to move build.xml from root directory to a separate buildfile
directory. The compile directive task look like:

<javac destdir="${build}" srcdir="${root}" >
</javac>

The java files is placed under com/xxx/yyy and the build.xml is placed
at the source root.

When I try to move the build.xml to the directory buildfile from the
source root, and sets the ${root} property like this:
<property location=".." name="root"/> (I tried absolute path aswell)
it doesn't seem to work. No error is returned, the java files doesn't
seem to be found by ant. Must really build.xml be placed at the source
root? All other tasks performed in the buildscript, some file copying
and perl execution, seem to work alright with the new path.

/Kenneth