ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lee Yung Rowe <public_br...@muxspace.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Lucene on PPC linux
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:12:20 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Yes, I'm running Ant 1.6.1. I removed miniRMIC from the CLASSPATH and added it
as a command line option instead to Ant but I get the same error.

Is there a way to use the RMIC provided by the IBM JDK?

Brian

NB: I know that we aren't supposed to cross post so I am not CC-ing
lucene-user at this point.

--
=====
Brian Lee Yung Rowe