ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deleting only the contents of a directory
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:55:31 GMT
Thanks Peter,

Actually I finally guessed it and I did it late at
home. I think also that, if it was hard for me it
might be hard for someone else to, so I am submitting
a patch to the docs of the <delete> task. The patch is
done against latest CVS HEAD revision and adds at the
bottom of the <delete> task the snippet

  <delete includeemptydirs="true">
    <fileset dir="build" includes="**/*"/>
  </delete>

deletes all files and subdirectories of build, without
build itself.

Thank you very much again for your help.

Regards Ivan

P.S. I hope the patch will be accepted, so that I do
not memorize the above snippet. I remember I wrote
once some docs about <selector>s and sent it, but it
never appeared in the ant official docs.