ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with foreach, target calls, missing properties
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:10:07 GMT
--- "Reeves, Paul C" <pcreeve@sandia.gov> wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Thanks.  I have tried for, but to no avail.  I
> understand your aversion to
> ant-contrib, but I haven't figured out an
> alternative.

I wouldn't say "aversion."  I treat it almost as a
challenge to get Ant to do what ant-contrib could do
without actually "resorting" to using ant-contrib.

As to the rest, I personally might look at one of the
myriad Ant-based projects created to handle
inter-project dependencies in this fashion.  At risk
of throwing out a wrong name, because I haven't really
gotten into this subject personally, Maven, Savant,
and Apache Gump come to mind.

-Matt