ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: <replaceregexp> to wipe out everything in a file
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:30:35 GMT
--- Woodchuck <woodchuck_5@yahoo.com> wrote:
> see!!  very nice suggestion!!  (i forgot about this
> nice unix command touch...)
>
> let me see if i can apply this <delete> & <touch>
> strategy to my situation...

I cooked up one yesterday using <delete> and <touch>
but let it lie since <replaceregexp flags="s"> worked.
 Also, your original post suggested that you did not
actually want a zero-byte file, but a file consisting
of only the DOS EOF character.  If this is the case,
just use <fixcrlf fixlast="false" eof="add">.

-Matt