ant-user mailing list archives

From siva kumar <sivakumar_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Compiling files with CSC
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:56:45 GMT
Hai Friends
I am new to ant and i want to create an exe file of my application using CSC command.
My directory structure is like this

--ROOT
------Tutor( contains 2 ,cs files)
------Sample
-----------Files( contains 2 cs files)

I wrote the following XML file to do the thing but it took only the 2 cs files which is inside
the Tutor folder and it is not picking up the 2 files in the Files folder(which is an sub
directory of Samples folder)

Can any one help to solve this problem.

Actually in java when we give <javac srcdir="something" ..>  it takes all the files(inside
the sub directory also) in that particular directory and complies it. Is it possible to do
same thing like javac using CSC command also? by that way i specify only the root dierectory
, it will pick up all the CS files in the sub directories also and compile it.