ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: password prompt
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:04:15 GMT
How about starting ant like this...

ant -Dpassword=something target

Then you would not need to prompt for the password. Or if you are using unix or cygwin, you
could pipe the output to tee...

ant target | tee /path/to/log.file

That will echo the output to the terminal and the log file.

Better yet, don't allow users to connect who have not had their ssh public key placed on the
remote server. This reflects my general philosophy about role accounts and how to maintain
them in a secure  and sane way.

-Rob Anderson