ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: password prompt
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:57:25 GMT

--- mark.russel@pnc.com wrote:

> that is what I do.
> My problem I'm trying to solve is how do I get the
> prompt to show up even
> it I have the -l ant.log option on the run of the
> ant script.

Yes, i see. I started the target below with -l
input.log option and saw that it doesn't print the
prompt "Enter password" on the console, but simply
waits for the input with no message.

I think that you can use ant loggers[1]. I have never
used them, but I think that your aim can be
accomplished with a Log4jListener, configured to send
its ouptput to the console.

Regards and excuses that I cannot help
Ivan

[1]http://ant.apache.org/manual/listeners.html