ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Database connections and Classpaths
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:17:09 GMT
Hi Joanne,
As far I undestand you wrote a class in which you make
calls to your oracle db and you invoke it with Ant
with <java> task. Am I right? If so you should send
classptah attribute to <java> and add oracle jdbc
driver in it.
--- Joanne L Corless <jcorless@csc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to develop a standalone application that
> makes a number of
> calls to an oracle database.
>
> However although it build OK when I try to run it
> through ant - I get a
> ClassNotFoundException.
>
> I've checked that Ant is placing classes12.zip on
> the classpath OK
>
> runUtilities:
>      [java] Executing
> 'D:\j2sdk1.4.2_01\jre\bin\java.exe' with arguments:
>      [java] '-classpath'
>      [java]

D:\eBillingV3\ebilling\WEB-INF\lib\xalan.jar;D:\eBillingV3\ebilling\WEB-INF\lib\xercesImpl.jar;D:\eBillingV3\ebilling\WEB-INF\lib\xml-apis.jar;D:\eBillingV3\ebilling\dbUtil\classes12.zip'