ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: FTP Issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:40:38 GMT
Please send your ant script or the relevant portion.  Also what version of
jakarta-commons/net is on your classpath, what version of Linux.  I can't
offhand think of a reason why this should not work.  I tried inserting your
backup.tar.gz line into the JUnit test for UnixFTPFileEntryParser in
commons-net and there's no problem there.