ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manfred Riem" <>
Subject Problem with Ant 1.6.1 and Scp task
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:05:16 GMT
Hi there,

I have been looking around if someone has the same error I get,
but apparently nobody has it, or has given up on it.

Anyway, when I invoked my Ant build script the scp task gives
me the following error.

C:\Projects\riaca\src\public\projects\coq\build.xml:31: Following error
occurred while executing this line
C:\Projects\riaca\src\public\projects\coq\link\build.xml:129: server
indicated an error: scp: protocol error: received directory without -r

The script part that generates the error is to be found below:

  <target name="publish" depends="doc">
         password="${password}" trust="true">
      <fileset dir="${build.doc}"/>

Anyone suggestions? I seems that it stopped working after an system
upgrade. Please send a copy of your reply to me as I am not on the list.

Manfred Riem

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message