ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Ant 1.6.1
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:14:41 GMT
The main reason for fixing the overriding a property
with <condition> breaks the properties immutability
and I think that ant verssions less than 1.6 printed
warnings if one overrides a property with <condition>.

Regards Ivan

P.S. I have met several warnings to not rely on this
immutability loophole since it would be fixed one day