ant-user mailing list archives

From Le Rumeur Yves <lerum...@artenum.com>
Subject Junit for testing ant task
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:57:17 GMT
Hie,

	I quickly see a mail which describe a same problem i have. But no
response...
	So my trouble is i try to test with junit task, a personnal ant task
which i develop. I work whith the last eclipse release and in this
framework, i run testSuite class without any trouble. But when i want to
make the same action with a junit task in my buildfile i have this trace
:

    [junit] Testcase:
testRealTime(org.libresource.artenum.antTask.WakeUpTest): Caused an
ERROR
    [junit] null
    [junit] java.lang.ClassCastException
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.<init>(Unknown
Source)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(Unknown Source)
    [junit]     at org.persopack.antTask.WakeUpTest.setUp(Unknown
Source)

	In the setUp I try to configureProject with xml file.
	So I try to configure different field of the junit task but hopeless...
Anybody have solution please?

--
Yves