ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Eberhart" <g...@cmcflex.com>
Subject ForEach, If or macrodev
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:56:07 GMT
Hello All,

I need to perform a series of tasks on all files in a specific directory
hierarchy.

I need to compare checksum files (to checksum files download from a remote
server) and conditionally copy files to a new directory.

For each file in the files set I will need to parse the absolute path and
rebuild a path to the two versions of the checksum files, one checksum for
the local file, the other for the remote file. Then I will compare the two
checksum files with filesmatch. If different copy the files to a new
directory that will be zipped up and sent to the remote system.

What would be a good way of doing this?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Gary Eberhart
Manager New Product Development