ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bertalan Fodor" <fod...@freemail.hu>
Subject Style task using bad path
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:17:31 GMT
Hello, I'm using the <style> task to make doc for my new software called
Foo.
My stylesheet imports a stylesheet, which imports another stylesheet
like this:
Foo\src\my.xsl: <xsl:import
href='d:/prog/docbook-xsl-1.65.1/html/chunk.xsl'/>
chunk.xsl: <xsl:import href='docbook.xsl'>

When I'm running ant I get the following:
resolve: 'docbook.xsl' with base:
'd:/prog/docbook-xsl-1.65.1/html/chunk.xsl'
No matching catalog entry found, parser will use: 'docbook.xsl'
    [style] d:/prog/docbook-xsl-1.65.1/html/chunk.xsl:18:33: Error! Had
IO Exception with stylesheet file: docbook.xsl Cause:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: d:\Foo\src\docbook.xsl

It can't find the file, because it is looking for it in the wrong place.
It's looking in the directory where Ant was called from (d:\Foo\src) and
not the directory of the importing chunk.xsl
(d:\prog\docbook-xsl-1.65.1/html)

My files are perfectly processed with xsltproc without any
modifications.

Please help,

Bert