ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mani G. Iyer" <i...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: Compiling files with CSC
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:06:51 GMT
Use includes="**/*.cs" .  HTH.

Mani

-----Original Message-----
From: siva kumar [mailto:sivakumar_12a@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 5:57 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Compiling files with CSC

Hai Friends

I am new to ant and i want to create an exe file of my application using
CSC command.

My directory structure is like this

--ROOT

------Tutor( contains 2 ,cs files)

------Sample

-----------Files( contains 2 cs files)

I wrote the following XML file to do the thing but it took only the 2 cs
files which is inside the Tutor folder and it is not picking up the 2
files in the Files folder(which is an sub directory of Samples folder)

Can any one help to solve this problem.

Actually in java when we give <javac srcdir="something" ..>  it takes
all the files(inside the sub directory also) in that particular
directory and complies it. Is it possible to do same thing like javac
using CSC command also? by that way i specify only the root dierectory ,
it will pick up all the CS files in the sub directories also and compile
it.

<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/specials/mailtg/*http:/yahoo.shaadi.com/india-ma
trimony/> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/specials/mailtg2/*http:/yahoo.shaadi.com/india-m
atrimony/community.php> .