ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mani G. Iyer" <i...@rcn.com>
Subject Junit error
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:45:25 GMT
Hello:

When I run a JUnit test ( via Ant of course) on a class that has
weblogic.jar in its classpath I get the following error:

[junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/FormatterElement, method:
shouldUse signature: (Lorg/apache/tools/ant/Task;)Z) Incompatible object
argument for function call

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.createAndStoreF
ormatter(JUnitTestRunner.java:541)

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestR
unner.java:494)

I think it is the weblogic.jar because all the other tests that do not have
the weblogic.jar seem to run fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mani