ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to change classpath for two targets of same build?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:32:45 GMT
For more classloader background see
<http://ant.apache.org/faq#delegating-classloader>.

On Fri, 28 May 2004, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> OTOH, if the only culprit is resolver.jar, remove just that JAR from
> the Ant CP, and do the manual taskdef with a classpath that just
> adds that one.

My guess is that resolver gets loaded from Xerces and so must live on
the same classloader as Xerces itself.

I'm not sure I've completely understood the description.

<xmlvalidate> requires Xerces 2.6.2 and resolver.jar (which version of
resolver is this, BTW?).  <xslt> would work with Xerces 2.6.2 but not
with resolver.jar.  Is this correct?  Any idea why xslt interacts with
resolver at all?

Stefan
--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/