ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Ant <gcc> + .NET tasks
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 17:01:22 GMT
I use the ant-contrib cpptasks (<cc>) to compile C++ code on ~ 5 different
platforms.  It works very well.
The NAnt project focuses on .NET stuff.

Nick G.

"Neta Bar Tal" <>
05/24/2004 07:04 AM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"
        To:     "Ant Users List" <>
        Subject:        Ant <gcc> + .NET tasks

Hi All,
I'd like to know if anyone is using these tasks (<gcc> or .NET tasks) in
order to compile and link C/C++ applications.

is it recommended?

thanks in advance.

The information is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of

Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: