ant-user mailing list archives

From chandrasekar.ravo...@polaris.co.in
Subject RE: out of memory with javac
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 13:50:07 GMT

Pawan,

I did try that option, as already mentioned. It does not work.

Thanks,
CR

                      "Pawanraj

                      Sadhwani"                To:      "'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      <pawanraj@elitec         cc:      (bcc: chandrasekar.ravoori/Polaris)

                      ore.com>                 Subject: RE: out of memory with javac

                      05/05/2004 07:15

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Ant Users

                      List"

hi chandra

how many files are you compiling?

try increasing the Memory size of ant process by using -Xmx in the ant.sh
file.

HTH
Pawan