ant-user mailing list archives

From michael.gir...@objectweb.org
Subject RE: How to change classpath for two targets of same build?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:56:26 GMT
> True, but doesn't Xerces work OK without resolver?

This is correct.

> Albeit with reduced functionality?

Also correct.  When using remote schemas, this causes a big performance
hit.

I'll leave the class loader stuff to someone more familiar with the issue.

Michael

Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com>
05/28/2004 08:40 AM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     "'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: How to change classpath for two targets of same build?

> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
>
> My guess is that resolver gets loaded from Xerces and so must live on
> the same classloader as Xerces itself.

True, but doesn't Xerces work OK without resolver? Albeit with reduced
functionality? If that's the case, then it dynamically loads it, and
should
be using the Context ClassLoader for that, and Ant is setting, no? --DD