ant-user mailing list archives

From michael.gir...@objectweb.org
Subject How to change classpath for two targets of same build?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 14:38:10 GMT
I have not been able to figure out how to use different classpath for two
different targets of the same build, or for two tasks within a target.  In
my case, I am trying to use <xmlvalidate> with validation using XSD
schemas.  This works, but it requires that I use xerces 2.6.2 with
resolver.jar on the classpath.

Unfortunately, this config breaks the <xslt> task.  In order to make
<xslt> run successfully, I have to remove resolver.jar from the classpath.
 With resolver.jar on the classpath, I get an exception during the parse.
Removing resolver.jar from the classpath eliminates the exception.

So the question is -- how can I specify one classpath for the xslt task,
and a different one for xmlvalidate task.  I tried nested classpath
elements, but that seems to have no effect.

Michael Giroux

     [xslt]
C:/GIROUX/JOnAS/TCK_DD_Porting_Tool/templates/sun2jonas.xslt:40:59: Fatal
Error! java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException Cause:
     [xslt]
file:/C:/GIROUX/JOnAS/TCK_DD_Porting_Tool/templates/jonas-web-app.xslt:14:49:
Fatal Error! Fatal error during transformation Cause: Fatal error during
transformation
     [xslt]
C:/GIROUX/JOnAS/TCK_DD_Porting_Tool/templates/sun2jonas.xslt:144:28: Fatal
Error! Fatal error during transformation Cause: Fatal error during
transformation
     [xslt] Failed to process
C:\java\j2eetck\src\com\sun\ts\tests\webservices\handler\localtx\LocalTxHandlerTest_web.xml