ant-user mailing list archives

From Barry Searle <sea...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject ANSWER: How to Import an existing project into the workspace with ant /wsad task
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 15:59:43 GMT
I have a set of new Ant Tasks, including an importProject
(and Get/SetPreference, buildWorkspace, etc).

Although currently unofficial and unsupported (except by me),
they are *expected* to be in Studio v6 (not formally committed
since the v6 product has not been announced nor shipped).

Just send me a note requesting them, and I be happy to send
them and add you to my AntTask TechPreview distribution list.
So far, everyone has found them quite effective.

Barry Searle,    searle@ca.ibm.com,
"Architect, WebSphere Tools for Automated Production Build and
Deployment".