ant-user mailing list archives

From michael.gir...@objectweb.org
Subject Re: How to change classpath for two targets of same build?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 16:59:01 GMT
Stefan,
The problem occurs when I try to load a document into a variable in my xsl
template:
  <xsl:variable name='sunxml' select='document($sundd)' />

The URL that is being resolved is the document named by $sundd variable.

Thinking that the problem might be caused by /../ relative entry in the
path, I changed my test case to one that does not use relative names, and
got the same failure with an absolute path name.

So, I changed the xsl as follows:
  <xsl:variable name='sunxml' select='document(concat("/",$sundd))' />

Prefixing the file name solved the problem.  So it now appears that there
is no conflict with the resolver and XSLT task, but there certainly is a
need for an error message that is a bit more clear than what I was
getting.  I suspect this is an xerces/resolver issue, not an ANT problem.

Thanks for all the help.  I guess I should post this to the xerces list to
let them know that the parser fails on this when using resolver.

Michael

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
05/28/2004 09:33 AM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"