ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: <copy> task problem
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 06:38:07 GMT

I found a solution already of how doing this issue.
I attach it so everybody can use it:

<copy todir="${env.CCWPA}/bin" flatten="true" includeEmptyDirs="false">
                        <fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts"
includes="**/*"/>
 </copy>
		<path id="sources.bin.copy">
		      		<fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts">
		      			 <include name="**/*" />
		      		</fileset>
		</path>
		<property name="all.sources.bin.copy"
refid="sources.bin.copy"/>
		<propertyregex property="products.copy.bin"
input="${all.sources.bin.copy}" regexp="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts/src/"
replace=" " casesensitive="true" />
		<propertyregex property="last.products.copy.bin"
input="${products.copy.bin}" regexp=":" replace="" casesensitive="true"
/>

		<chmod perm="a+x">
                        <fileset dir="${env.CCWPA}/bin"
includes="${last.products.copy.bin}"/>