ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject <copy> task problem
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 11:08:42 GMT

Hi ,
I'm trying to copy a fileset as the following example:

                <chmod perm="a+x">
                        <fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts"
includes="**/*"/>
                </chmod>
                <copy todir="${env.CCWPA}/bin" flatten="true"
includeEmptyDirs="false">
                        <fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts"
includes="**/*"/>
                </copy>
                <chmod perm="a-x">
                        <fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts"
includes="**/*"/>
               </chmod>

the copied files are not with the same permissions as the sources files.
it seems that the copy task copy the files with read permissions only.

can anyone please assist of how should I chmod the files to +x in the
dest dir, after I copy them?

thanks in advance

netaB

Thank you.