ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: How to create paths that depend on a condition?
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 08:00:13 GMT

Hi Vincent,
I'm doing the opposite I'm starting a property in case the path exists.
Try to do it in opposite way.
Hope it helps...

<for list="${dynamics}" delimiter=" " param="dir">
		  <sequential>
			<path id="sources.path.@{dir}">
		      		<fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/@{dir}">
		      			 <include name="*.java" />
		      		</fileset>
		     	</path>
		     	 <property name="sources.@{dir}"
refid="sources.path.@{dir}"/>
		    	<if>
				<available file="${sources.@{dir}}"
property="never.mind"/>

			 <then>
			  	<echo message="Nothing to do for @{dir}"
/>
			 </then>
			 <else>
			 	<echo>compiling package:@{dir}</echo>
			   	<javac debug="${env.JAVA_DEBUG}"
destdir="${env.CCWPA}/classes" failonerror="false"
includeantruntime="false" listfiles="no" optimize="on"
srcdir="${env.CCWSCA}">
		                   <include name="@{dir}/*.java" />
		            	  <classpath path="${classpath}"/>
				</javac>