ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Ant/WinZip/WEB-INF/WAR
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 16:26:19 GMT

Hi Kevin
Did you use the webxml argument for ant <war> task?
I'm using it on windows and have no problems at all.
Can you please attach the war task?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Ward [mailto:kevin@kevinandliz.com]
Sent: Tuesday: May 18: 2004 7:15 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Ant/WinZip/WEB-INF/WAR

After searching online I know this is a persistent problem for Windows
users
-- lower- vs. upper-case WEB-INF directories using the Ant WAR task. I
have changed the setting in WinZip and am still unable to hot deploy to
Tomcat without the "Missing application web.xml" message.

My question is: Why does Ant use WinZip and not the native Java Zip
libraries? Is there a way to configure Ant so that it does not use
WinZip?

Thanks,

Kevin

Thank you.