ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject Problem to set property with refid
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 16:20:48 GMT

Hi all,
I'm trying to do the following:

<for list="${dynamics}" delimiter=" " param="dir">
    <sequential>
   <path id="sources.path">
          <fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/@{dir}">
            <include name="*.java" />
          </fileset>
        </path>
       <property name="sources" refid="sources.path"/>
       <echo>the sources are ${sources}</echo>

     <echo>compiling package:@{dir}</echo>
      <javac debug="${env.JAVA_DEBUG}" destdir="${env.CCWPA}/classes"
failonerror="false" includeantruntime="false" listfiles="no"
optimize="on" srcdir="${env.CCWSCA}">
                    <include name="@{dir}/*.java" />
                <classpath path="${classpath}"/>
   </javac>
    </sequential>
  </for>

I'll explain - i'm iteraring over all my packages and run the <javac>
command for each package.
I want to set the property ${sources} to see if there are java files in
it and run it only if there are files.
the output is:

compile_packages_job:
   [depend] Deleted 325 out of date files in 19 seconds
     [echo] the sources are
     [echo] compiling package:amdocs
Overriding previous definition of reference to sources.path
     [echo] the sources are
     [echo] compiling package:amdocs/csm3g
Overriding previous definition of reference to sources.path
     [echo] the sources are
     [echo] compiling package:amdocs/csm3g/sessions

can you please help me with this issue?
netaB

Thank you.