ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Task classpath
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:08:39 GMT

Hi,
Classpath in ANT includes only jars/classes that are really exist on your machine no matter
what you define in your build.xml file.
Please check that all your jars that includes in the build.xml really exists.

regards

netab

-----Original Message-----
From: gedl@rnl.ist.utl.pt [mailto:gedl@rnl.ist.utl.pt]
Sent: Tuesday: May 04: 2004 3:08 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Task classpath

Hello.
I need to use a specific classpath that user specify via the build.xml file. I'm already able
to read the classpath using <classpath> ... </classpath> nested element.
I can access this structure in my task. However I do not know how can I load the classes in
the specified classpath. My task keeps on complaining that cannot find some classes that are
inside .jars inside the classpath I give in the build.xml file.

Where can I find doc about this. the document "how to write your own task" does not say anything
about this....

Thank you
Gonçalo (Portugal).

Thank you.