ant-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg S. Estekhin" <oleg-estek...@yandex.ru>
Subject RE: outputting the value of a condition
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:45:11 GMT
Hi

Check <if> in Ant Contrib (http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/) or use
somethinf like this:

<condition property="tests.uptodate.echo" value="is set>
	<isset property="tests.uptodate"/>
</condition>
<property name="tests.uptodate.echo" value="is not set"/>
<echo message="the 'tests.uptodate' property ${tests.uptodate.echo}"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric [mailto:eric.fingerhut@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 3:27 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: outputting the value of a condition

I have a condition to check whether junit tests should be run or not. If the
tests are not run, I want to log a message that it wasn't necessary it run
them (i.e., the condition was true). Assuming the condition property value
is "tests.uptodate", how would I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance, -Eric