ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: outputting the value of a condition
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:40:05 GMT
<target name="tests.check">
    <condition ../>
</target>
<target name="tests.run" unless="tests.uptodate" depends="tests.check">
    <junit .../>
</target>
<target name="tests.log" if="tests.uptdodate" depends="tests.check">
    <echo .../>
</target>
<target name="tests" depends="tests.run,tests.log"/>

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric [mailto:eric.fingerhut@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 1:27 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: outputting the value of a condition

I have a condition to check whether junit tests should be run or not. If the
tests are not run, I want to log a message that it wasn't necessary it run
them (i.e., the condition was true). Assuming the condition property value
is "tests.uptodate", how would I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance, -Eric