ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: [OT] JavaNCSS
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 06:08:14 GMT
I did a quick googling :-)

[1] gives some links, e.g. PMD [2] which is hosted on sourceforge [3].
All hits I found to JavaNCSS direct to your link [4], but there I get
a "access forbidden" message.

I look into my book on table :-) [5] sais, that EclipseMetrics [6] is
a view worth...

Jan

[1] http://wiki.leach-computing.com/space/Java+metrics
[2] http://wiki.leach-computing.com/space/PMD