ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: <javadoc>'s <tag> for JDK 1.4+
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 22:32:50 GMT
> From: Wascally Wabbit [mailto:wascallywabbit@earthling.net]
>
> It must've been. I use scoped tags w/ 1.6.1 and everything
> works as expected.
>
> At 06:08 PM 5/18/2004, you wrote:
> >Unless I'm mistaken, Ant (1.6.0) doesn't output the scope information
> >specified in the <tag> nested element of <javadoc>!? If I use:

Well, it works for me too... It's just that it defaults to allowing the
custom tags in *all* Javadoc comments, instead of just the ones there's
supposed to be in (as defined in the 'scope' attribute of <tag>). So you
never get warnings for custom tags which could be in the wrong doc
comment...

Try running with -verbose, and look at the command Ant is executing to know
for sure if it correctly passes the tags' scopes. --DD