ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: [OT] JavaNCSS
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 22:15:26 GMT
> From: Dale Anson []
> I've been using jmetra from It's not open source, but is
> free for open source and non-commercial projects. Below are the relevant
> sections from a build file that uses it. This took less than an hour to
> set up with an AntHill build.

Thanks Dale, but we're commercial here ;-) Which is not to say that
we'd buy JMetra though. I guess I'd have to see what it provides above
JavaNCSS, and if that's worth paying for.

A kind soul provided me privately with a suitable ZIP of JavaNCSS, so I'm
all set for a while personally.

If anyone has input about implementing Java metrics and/or good Java metric
libraries, feel free to post on this thread or contact me directly. I've
found a few projects on, but all on the heavyweight side. I just want
to get the raw numbers, and do the reporting myself, since I assemble the
results from multiple runs/projects using Ant+XSL.

Thanks, --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message