ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Kajsa (TLR Corp)" <Kajsa.Ander...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: XML Properties with XSL
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 17:09:28 GMT
You need to use something like:
<xsl:template match="//property[@name='TODAY']">
  <xsl:value-of select="@value"/>
</xsl:template>

-----Original Message-----
From: Hartman, Shane [mailto:SHARTMAN@thezenith.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 11:56 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: XML Properties with XSL

Does anyone know how to access properties attributes in a generated XML
file.

I am running JUnit with Ant to produce xml reports and then running it
through the JUnitReport task. Here is an except of the xml produced..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<testsuite errors="0" failures="0"
name="com.ze.athena.business.claim.filestrategy.FileStrategyRulesBDTest"
tests="30" time="2.515">
  <properties>
    <property name="ant.project.name" value="junit"></property>
    <property name="TODAY" value="27-May-2004"></property>
    <property name="junitreports"
value="C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Athena/R1.3/junit"></property>
  </properties>
  <testcase name="testIsDelayedCaseNotificationRequired1"
time="0.156"></testcase>
  <testcase name="testIsDelayedCaseNotificationRequired2"
time="0.0"></testcase>
</testsuite>

I wanted to change the style sheet to include the time of run so everyone
knew how current the report was. I was going to do this by accessing the
"TODAY" property located above. I have tried stuff like <xsl:value-of
select="testsuite/properties/@TODAY"/> but this hasn't worked. Any help in
pointing out what I am doing wrong would be appreciated. Thanks
This email and any attachments constitute non-public information for use
only by intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  If
you are not an intended recipient, please notify our Information Security
Officer immediately at (941) 906-5844 and permanently delete the original of
this email and any attachments, as well as any copies or printouts thereof.
The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
email and any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.