ant-user mailing list archives

From Lyndon <>
Subject Re: SSH based tasks?
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 12:16:00 GMT
Hello whatiz,

wu> Hi,

wu> I've been using the Telnet task for sometime and want to move to SSH,
wu> however the Telnet task supports nested read elements that allow my scripts
wu> to wait for specific strings in the output before writing a response. The
wu> current sshexec task does not support this, is anybody aware of any ssh
wu> based tasks out there that may help?

Telnet to a box and then use expect to control a ssh session...

wu> Regards

wu> Whatiz

wu> Express yourself with cool new emoticons

wu> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
wu> For additional commands, e-mail:

Best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail: