ant-user mailing list archives

From <skal...@oksystem.cz>
Subject RE: UpperCase example by JanMaterne
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:00:52 GMT
Hello there,
	I've problems with example by Jan Materne :(
	(I'm a beginner with ANT and Java so I may only bad understand the example)I made this steps.

Because the task <scriptdef> needs BeanScriptingFramework,I downloaded bsf.jar.
The script fell because it can't find  class  org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException
- also I downloaded js.jar from http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/download.html - the Latest build.

But now it's falling because it can't find  in the js.jar method Context.getDebuggableContext();
  (the class really doesn't contains the method). But the older releases of Rhino js.jar don't
contain any other classes (bex.: debut.debugger)

How can I run the example without complication and what I need to?

Thanx 4 your help.
		Milan

P.S.
  The ant code:
 <target name="uc">
       <scriptdef name="upper" language="javascript">
          <attribute name="prop"/>
          <attribute name="val"/>
				project.setNewProperty(attributes.get("prop"),attributes.get("val").toUpperCase());
      </scriptdef>

       <property name="prop1 " value=" hello world"/>
       <echo message="before: ${prop1}"/>
       <upper property="prop2" value="${prop1}"/>
       <echo message="after: ${prop2}"/>
   </target>